The company is able to provide a complete solution for the different shipping needs of its customers. From single-ticket shipments to complex multimodal transport, we pride ourselves on consistently high quality service and competitive freight rates. A broad global network, especially in emerging markets such as Africa, the Middle East and Central and South America, ensures that we can cover every port of departure and destination in China and the world.
FCL import and export, LCL import and export, door-to-door transportation, open top cabinet, frame box and other special container transportation, large parts, overweight cargo transportation, engineering project transportation contracting, groceries transportation, ship transportation, dangerous goods, Chemical products, frozen and fresh goods.
For our supply chain management services in China to East Africa, we carry out the special services of East Africa based on the traditional freight forwarding business:
1. The East Africa project team has many years of work experience in China and East Africa. As a company-to-customer interface, it integrates domestic and foreign resources and provides professional supply chain management services from China to East Africa.
2. Maintain good relations with shipping companies engaged in East African routes and have great advantages in terms of price, such as PIL/Maersk/Safmarine/Demas/Emirates/MSC/ZIM.
3. We have extensive experience in bulk cargo on the East Africa and West Africa routes, with an average of 20,000 billable tons of business per month.
4. The domestic port of professional engineering project undertakes cargo and packaging services.
5. The fixed port captain provides professional loading and unloading services for the shipment of goods to ensure the safety and timely delivery of the goods.
Outsourcing projects, project contracting projects, door-to-door logistics solutions, transportation and route design, packing design, high value and personal property clearance, overweight, oversize cargo operations, contingency planning.